As promised from my previous post on Goodbye, Gpicks!
I’m now writing on what comes next after Gpicks.
So, here are the few points you’ll need to know:
- I’ve decided to rename this blog under my author pen name. This way, it won’t be as confusing as it used to be. There were times back then that I had trouble with my social network feeds. This way, everything will be synchronized properly and it will allow me to focus on improving myself instead of focusing on other things for the benefit of other people. I’ve realized that if I give the proper attention that I deserve to give for my own benefit. It can also help promote the people I love/adore/admire in my own simple way.
- Now, I know that the previous logo was something for a while, however it didn’t take long before I finally realized that it looked opposite to what my blog was all about. I’m not totally trashing the logo itself but, I suppose keeping it in storage for a time until I can decide on what to do with it in the future. So, I’ve decided to create a new temporary logo.
- The Temporary logo is pretty simple. It’s a bulls-eye circle with my name on it. Basically it just means to focus on myself. On getting better mentally and physically and to keep my eyes on my short and long-term goals.
- New Menu tabs! I’ve decide to fix the menu tab and this time adding better contents of rit. Basically re-arranging the whole site until it can pass as a decent working blog site.
- planning to take it to a dot-com website but first, I have to focus on building more content.
- New Projects, New Places, New goals but, Old and ancient intentions. To Grow and Learn more about myself. Healing my heart and mind in the process.
These are the few things that I wanted you guys to know, so if you’re expecting to see a standard flow of content such as travel only write-ups, books or anything that will appear the same thing each time you come here. I’d like to apologize in advance. I think you won’t find it here. However, if you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, geeky or random. I suppose my blog space would be perfect for you. After all, who wouldn’t want their blogs or writings not read or discovered?
Thank you for taking your time and hope you enjoy yourselves!